Advancing Care Through Technology for Insulin-Requiring Patients with Diabetes This one day diabetes professional education experiential learning workshop utilizes a unique, hands on curriculum delivered in a participant-centered
This one day diabetes professional education experiential learning workshop utilizes a unique, hands on curriculum delivered in a participant-centered learning environment.
We are pleased to bring this workshop to Colorado.
OUR WORKSHOP EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
• Challenges in Diabetes Management
• Emerging CGM Technologies for Diabetes Therapy
• Optimizing blood glucose monitoring
• Future technology for MDI patients
• Simulation of life with diabetes
• Interactive patient cases and pattern management
• Patient Engagement and Challenges
• Satish Garg, MD
• Viral Shah, MD
• Christie Beatson, RD, CDE
• Liz Beck RD, CDE
• Nichole Schneider, NP
• Jerry Meece, BPharm, FACA, FAADE, CDE
Email info@LifeScanDiabetesInstitute.com for workshop registration instructions
Please include your credentials and place of employment
This workshop is sponsored by LifeScan Diabetes Institute and there is no fee for you to attend!
Certain state and federal laws require pharmaceutical, medical device and other companies to disclose expenditures provided to physicians and other
healthcare professionals. The LifeScan Institute, LLC may report information about such expenditures, including the value of the meals provided in
connection with the program, as required by law. Once reported, such information may be publicly accessible.
(Friday) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Anschutz Medical Campus